The degree holders who wish to become a teacher can apply online for KPLI SR or KPLI j_QAF.
Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah Sekolah Rendah (KPLI SR) is a full-time program that takes a period of one year at the Institut Pendidikan Guru.
Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah Sekolah Rendah (KPLI j-QAF) is a program Latihan Perguruan Berasaskan Sekolah (LPBS) that takes a period of a year and six months.
2. Age not exceeding 35 years on January 31, 2011 ie. born on or after January 31, 1976
3. Have a Bachelor or equivalent from the Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Awam (IPTA) or Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Swasta (IPTS) of local or foreign.
4. Having a degree that is recognised by the government of Malaysia. Applicants should refer to the Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) website.
5. Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah Sekolah Rendah (KPLI-SR)j-QAF and Latihan Perguruan Berasaskan Sekolah (LPBS) must have either a degree in Islamic Studies or Arabic Studies or Koran or related field.
6. Malay Language credit in SPM or SPM (V) and pass the test or the principal in Malay Language in STPM
7.Pass English at SPM or SPM(V)
1. Candidates must be physically and mentally healthy
2. Candidates must be active in extra-currricular activities
3. Candidates who have Bachelor's Degree with a CGPA of 2.75 on a priority
4. A candidate who has a degree which coincides with areas of specialization and teaching experience will be given particular weight.
5. For the application field in SJKC, candidates must have credit in Chinese Language in SPM or SPM(V) except for specialized applications Malay and English. For the application of study in SJKY, candidates must have credit in Tamil at the SPM or SPM(V).
6. Candidates must be willing to be placed in any school, including in rural areas.
Not Eligible to Apply Candidates
1. Candidates who have teaching credentials, such a Bachelor of Education, Diploma of Education, Education Diploma, Diploma or Certificates in College Teaching.
2. Candidates who are still bound by a contract of service agencies, including those currently enrolled in Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah Kursus Dalam Cuti (KDC) and Latihan Perguruan Berasaskan Sekolah (LPBS) managed by the Ministry of Education.
3. Candidates who have resigned from government service.
4. Candidates who have been disciplined or are in the process of disciplinary action while in service or in training.
5. Candidates who have been convicted of drug offenses or crimes.
1. Candidates who meet basic eligibility requirements for Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah (KPLI) required to sit for Ujian Pemilihan Calon Guru Malaysia (Malaysian Selection Test - MTeST) and attend an interview which will be determined by the Ministry of Education.
2.Candidates who are called to sit for MTeST are required to print tect offer ticket from the webpage of Ministry of Education Malaysia to be carried along during the test.
How to Apply
1. Applications to enter the Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah Sekolah Rendah (KPLI SR) for January 2011 can be done online through Ministry of Education or directly to Online Perkhidmatan Aplikasi Dalam Talian or Permohonan Dalam Talian KPLI SR Ambilan Januari 2011.
2.This application can be only be made using Individual Identification Number (PIN) which can be purchased at the Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) in Malaysia with a fee of RM 6.00
3. Applications are advised to check the suitability degree of the area of specialization and structure of the program before applying.
4. Candidates are allowed to submit one application
5. Candidates can use the same PIN number to make changes to the application details have been submitted. Amendment of particulars of applications is limmited only three times and must be made before the closing date.
6. The information is incorrect or incomplete my result rejection
7. Candidates are advised to check their status from time to time for MTeST tests, interviews offer and offer to IPG.
8.No correspondence will be issued to call for an interview
9.Official letter for the successful candidates will be submitted in the IPG is designated by the Ministry of Education after the candidates to report to the IPG
1. October 11, 2010 - Application open
2. October 24, 2010 - Application close
3. November 8, 2010 - Review test MTeST
4. November 13, 2010 - Test MTeST
5. December 3, 2010 - Review interview
6. December 13 to 24 - Interview
7. January 17, 2011 - Application Decision
8. January 24, 2011 - Registeration
The above dates are for guidance only and are subject to change. Please refer to the Application Event Calendar KPLI SR in January 2011
1. Candidates who are offered a preparatory course will be enrolled in the Institut Pendidikan Guru which will be determined by the Ministry of Education Malaysia in January 24, 2011.
2. Candidates who have been interviewed and did not receive any information within one month after the date of registration is deemed unsuccessful.
3. Teacher Education Division will not release information by letter to the candidate.
Candidates who are offered a course in teacher training institutes are subject to a binding agreement of Teacher Education as established by the Ministry of Education. candidates must agree and comply with the contract agreement to join any school or educational institution, including in rural areas as directed by the government after completing a course.
1. The information here is a summary only, please visit the website Permohonan Dalam Talian KPLI SR Ambilan Januari 2011 for detailed information
2. If you have any questions relating to the aplication KPLI SR, please contact:
a. BAHAGIAN PENDIDIKAN GURU KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA ARAS 3, BLOK E13, PARCEL E KOMPLEKS PENTADBIRAN KERAJAAN PERSEKUTUAN 62604 PUTRAJAYA (up: Unit Pengambilan dan Penempatan Pelajar)
Telefon: 03-8884 1260/1254/1243/1253/1371/1235
b. URUS SETIA BAHAGIAN PENDIDIKAN GURU Cawangan Sabah d/a Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Gaya, Peti Surat 10491, 88805 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
c. URUS SETIA BAHAGIAN PENDIDIKAN GURU, Cawangan Sarawak, Jalan College 93259 Kuching, Sarawak.
Maklumat lanjut kerjaya dalam bidang pendidikan ada di sini - Kerjaya Dalam Bidang Pendidikan